MarvinLeRouge Inside
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
MarvinLeRouge Inside

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Kotei Map

AuteurMessage
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeDim 7 Mar - 16:33

La guerre sur les trois Fronts et la lutte contre l'étrange épidémie qui ronge Rokugan ont commencé.

Un état de tout ce qui se passe sur la carte est visible ici :

Kotei Map

Les abonnés à l'Hérald peuvent voter pour déplacer les unités de leur clan et chosiir un certain nombre d'actions.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://sagasjdr.free.fr
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeMer 10 Mar - 20:02

je suis un garenne, on me fait des compliemnts sur le forum d'AEG et ça me fait plaisir Smile

L5R Love
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeMer 10 Mar - 20:08

Kotei Map T1W1rep
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeMer 10 Mar - 20:08

Kotei Map T1W2rep
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeMer 17 Mar - 23:28

Kotei Map T2W1

Un des enjeux du Megagame c'est le choix que doivent faire les joueurs spider. Soit rester infiltrés dans Rokugan et même accéder au statut de Clan Majeur. Soit juste redevenir la Horde, avec goblins, Oni etc...

Pour que les Spider redeviennet la horde, ils faut que les joueurs Spider qui gagnet des Kotei choisissent de donner leurs points de Gloire et d'honneur à Jigoku. Les Spider qui veulent rester "Spider" doivent donner leurs poinst à l'impératrice. A la fin de l'année (fin du jeu) s'il y a plus de points Spider donnés à Jigoku qu'à l'Impératrice, Le spider redeviendra la Horde (à priori, AEG communique pas trop sur les aspects concrets des conséquences).

Alors que sur le forum 80% des joueurs veulent rester spider, il semble que les meilleurs joueurs de la faction (2 pour l'instant, dont un français) aient gagné et voté pour la Horde. Du coup les débats sont houleux Smile
Mika
Coup d'boule Master
Coup d'boule Master
Mika

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitimeSam 20 Mar - 15:05

State of the Empire, Week 2

An Account of the Divine Empress’ Subjects during This Time of War

The third week of the Month of the Tiger, year 1171

Most Divine Empress,

This time of tumult is perhaps greater than any I can recall. Never have I seen such incredible movement of forces throughout the Empire. Even during the times of a vacant throne, there was not such chaos. My heralds have worked tirelessly, exhausting entire stables’ worth of steeds and driving themselves to the point of collapse, but none have requested relief. I have never been prouder of my family’s service to the throne.

A number of matters of grave concern have taken place this past week, and I feel they merit careful consideration. However, it has always been my philosophy that the honorable actions of samurai should be given precedence, and for that reason it is my great privilege to inform you of the valor and virtue of your servants.

Despite the tremendous hardships facing the Phoenix in their own lands, the ongoing struggle of the Scorpion to control the outbreak of plague within their provinces has resulted in the Master of Air bringing a force of magistrates under her command to the Scorpion’s western border in an attempt to stymie the spread of the plague. Some have wondered why the Phoenix would not first have aided the Crane, but of course the Isawa have been attempting to assist the Crane in that regard for some time. Additionally it appears that the combination of the plague and the threat of the Destroyers growing ever closer to the Scorpion’s southern border has appealed to the Phoenix Clan’s sense of altruism, which is a welcome sight to this servant of the throne.

The war in the south has stretched the resources of many clans nearly to the breaking point, but recent massive flooding in Earthquake Fish Bay has proven that the tenet of compassion is not lost, even on the most severe of your most humble servants. When the floodwaters threatened several towns and even the people of Clear Water Village, the awesome power of the Storm Riders, under the direction of Moshi Sayoko, were moved in by the Mantis Champion to mitigate the worst effects of the weather, giving the forces of the Hiruma family time to evacuate the most important individuals and holdings. Some valuable commodities were lost to the flooding, but the swift work of the Mantis and Crab prevented a vastly worse situation, one that could have significantly impacted the war on the southern front, from unfolding.

In my last report I addressed in no uncertain terms the contempt with which I hold those who would prey upon your humble servants in a time of war. The bandit force operating in the southwestern region of the Empire appears to have been dealt a terrible blow by the forces of the Lion and the subsequent discovery of an attack by the so-called Spider Clan.

I had thought the group destroyed, but it seems otherwise. Apparently a tattooed monk of the Dragon Clan, one my herald identified as Togashi Shintaro, tracked and located the larger force in the unaligned lands between the Crane and Scorpion holdings. There, an allied force of Crane and Dragon, led by Daidoji Kikaze and a decorated officer from the Imperial Legions named Mirumoto Ishino, whom I have not met, trapped the bandits in upon the plains and destroyed them. My heralds report that Kikaze-sama ordered the remains burned to ensure that there could be no reanimation, given the heavy plague infestation in that region. I do not know if this is the end of their predations upon the Empire or not, for there maybe more of them, but it is my hope that the loyal clans of the Empress have meted out your most righteous justice upon them.

Were it not for my absolute faith in the endorsement of your reign by the Celestial Heavens, Divine One, I would find the rash of natural disasters plaguing the Empire of enormous concern. The plague itself is of course a calamity of the first order, and the flash floods I described earlier are of lesser but still significant concern. A recent earthquake near Seikitsu Pass caused significant damage to the region and could impede the movement of supplies and forces from the Unicorn lands to the southern front. Keenly aware of the need for proper supply and logistics, the Lion immediately moved a small force into the region, a force under the command of an officer named Akodo Kurogane. The Scorpion have lent assistance as well, as they are fully aware that if the southern front continues to fall back, the war will reach their doorstep. I personally find the strange bonds created by the war comforting, although I regret that it has required such devastation to make the Great Clans overlook their long-standing grievances. The Scorpion, working alongside with the Lion? The growing bond between the Crab and Scorpion as they try to find a means to fight the Destroyers? It does my heart good to see such things grow between the clans. Perhaps, when this war is over… but I will not put it to words yet. I do not wish to invite ill will with my presumption.

By far the most disturbing incident that took place this week, my lady, is one that one of my most trusted subordinates witnessed. The account is so strange that, should it have come from any other, I would doubt its veracity. However, Miya Anzai is, to my mind, above reproach, and I have no choice but to assume that what witnessed is true. She relayed an account of the Unicorn Clan’s scout stables at the northern edge of the Shinomen Mori. Wildfires, perhaps caused by a lightning strike ravaged the dry plains near the region, and could potentially have burned the forest to the ground, depriving the legendary Shinjo Scouts of their steeds. Because of the conflict, the stables were lightly staffed despite the large number of mares and their foals stationed there. The Unicorn fought to resist the blaze, and were bolstered by the arrival of a unit of Khol Regulars, but even then, Anzai reports, it seemed the stables would be lost.

It was then that the Spider emerged from the forest.

At first, Anzai feared that a battle was imminent, but to her shock, the Spider combated the fire alongside the Unicorn. We of course know that the Unicorn and Spider were allies prior to your ascension and the edicts against the Spider, but Anzai reports that the Unicorn were completely surprised by their arrival, so it appears that there is no crime on their part. I have very carefully read the account of the Spider’s forces, and while the Moto Black Guard was eradicated from the mortal realm before I was born, I found myself chilled by the similarities between Anzai’s reports and the descriptions I have read in the historical accounts. I am troubled by it even still.

Once the fire was dealt with Anzai reports that the situation between the two clans degraded quickly. It seems that the leaders of the Spider forces were two former Unicorn, and although I have been unable to verify it, some among the Unicorn in attendance were overheard to whisper that one of them was the brother of the Khan, a man named Chaozhu that many apparently thought dead. I have instructed Anzai not to speak of this, and I know that she can be trusted.

More disturbing than the account of the former Unicorn is that there was one among the Spider, a man named Atsuro, who seemed to speak to the kami, but not in the manner of a traditional shugenja. Anzai insists that he commanded them rather than invoked them, and that the act of his magic left the area feeling cold and empty. She could not explain it further, and I have not asked her to. I know how such things can upset the young. There were also reports of small creatures from the forest carrying off the bodies of those horses that were killed in the fire. The word “Gakku” was mentioned. I currently have my staff attempting to discover any mention of this in our records, for it is not a creature with which I am familiar.

I remain your humble servant.

Miya Shoin, Imperial Herald
Contenu sponsorisé

Kotei Map Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kotei Map   Kotei Map Icon_minitime

Kotei Map
Page 1 sur 1